| Research Cell
The Research Cell serves as the apex body for monitoring research activities, with the following objectives:
- To encourage faculty members to obtain research-level qualifications.
- To encourage faculty members to present papers and publish research articles.
- To foster research inquisitiveness in students.
- To prioritize the introduction of PG courses and research courses.
- To assist faculty members in preparing documents and submitting research proposals to funding agencies.
- To ensure that sufficient experimental manuals and reference books are made available in the Department Libraries.
- To monitor the process of selection of research scholars via written tests and interviews.
- To serve as the interface between the academic units, and the Principal and Management for planning thrust areas and future direction in research areas.
- To monitor linkages and collaborations with research institutes, hospitals, and Indian and Foreign Universities.
Structure of CRD