The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) is the cell that is formulated for monitoring the quality parameters in an institution. The committee was formulated based on the recommendations given by National Assessment Accreditation Committee. The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the performance of institutions. The IQAC will make a significant and meaningful contribution in the post-accreditation phase of institutions. During the post-accreditation period, the IQAC will channelize the efforts and measures of an institution towards academic excellence.Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) has been constituted in the year 2006 which takes care if the total quality management of the college.
- To impart education as defined in out Quality Policy " provide quality education and to build confidence in the students to face challenges of life by continuously improving the process"
- To set quality benchmarks for quest for excellance
- To produce competent professionals to meet global needs.
- o promote research
- To integrate various curricular and co-curricular activities to facilitate overall growth of students
- To promote synergistic relationships with industry and society.
- To develop state-of-the-art infrastructure
- To evaluate faculty for improvement
- To evolve a feedback mechanism from all stakeholders for quality enhancement
- To improve healthy practices and overcome weaknesses.
- Develop quality benchmarks and parameters in various activities.
- Collects data on various aspects of institution functioning.
- To print annual newsletter that gives informations of all the events.
- Periodical monitoring of the quality measures through audit mechanisms.
- Encouraging Teachers to participate in National, International Seminars, Workshops etc.,
- Motivating teachers for research publications, attend conferences etc.,
- Organizing seminars, workshops etc through concerned cells.
- Faculty Development programmes.
- Self Appraisal and Student Appraisal to evaluate the teachers
- Strengthening unique and innovative practices and enhancing quality sustenance measures.
- To develop inter-communication in all sectors of institution.
- Documentation of various programmes / activities leading to quality improvement
- Preparation of Annual Quality Assurance Report to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters.
|Nominee from Society
||Mr.M.Kandhasamy Anandhakumar Fabrications
||Dr. V. Ravikumar
|Controller of Examinations
||Mr. C.K. Venkatesan
||Dr.V.Chitraa, School of Computer Science
|Members from Faculty
Ms. G. Sathya, Department of Electronics
Ms. S.Priscilla Helen Christy,
School of Biological Sciences
Dr. K. Vanaja , School of Commerce
Mr. Jaffer Basha , School of Languages
Mr. Prashanth, Department of Catering Science
||Mr. S. Visweswaran
||Members of Students Council